You will see that there is a new book in our widget to the right. This is one that I have written with Katie Ledger and which is already on Amazon although it is not published until October 15th. The publisher is A&C Black, part of the Bloomsbury group. I will post more about this later as one of the things that Katie and I discovered in researching for the book was that the concept of a portfolio career - having more than one job at a time by choice - was a career pattern that had attractions for the 50+'s. The other group that found it very attractive was the Gen Y's - the under 28's. So maybe the different generations are not quite so far apart as some in the media suggest. Watch this space......
Wednesday, 29 July 2009
And What Do You Do? 10 Steps to Creating a Portfolio Career
You will see that there is a new book in our widget to the right. This is one that I have written with Katie Ledger and which is already on Amazon although it is not published until October 15th. The publisher is A&C Black, part of the Bloomsbury group. I will post more about this later as one of the things that Katie and I discovered in researching for the book was that the concept of a portfolio career - having more than one job at a time by choice - was a career pattern that had attractions for the 50+'s. The other group that found it very attractive was the Gen Y's - the under 28's. So maybe the different generations are not quite so far apart as some in the media suggest. Watch this space......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment