- Explore what you want to buy in stores and then buy it on the Internet at home. Use your search engines.
- Always negotiate in small business owned stores. You can try in the larger stores but the sales people often have no delegated power to negotiate with you.
- Ask for discounts for cash.
- Try home exchange schemes instead of renting villas and apartments.
- Forget designer labels and go to TK Max, Primark, George at Asda, etc.
- Don’t buy new. You can buy second hand copies of books from Amazon online that are hugely discounted from the price of new ones.
Decision making, after the fact
14 hours ago