- Explore what you want to buy in stores and then buy it on the Internet at home. Use your search engines.
- Always negotiate in small business owned stores. You can try in the larger stores but the sales people often have no delegated power to negotiate with you.
- Ask for discounts for cash.
- Try home exchange schemes instead of renting villas and apartments.
- Forget designer labels and go to TK Max, Primark, George at Asda, etc.
- Don’t buy new. You can buy second hand copies of books from Amazon online that are hugely discounted from the price of new ones.
7 hours ago