Monday, 14 September 2009

Track down old pensions

Do you have a pension that you have forgotten about? Sounds strange but sometimes people have had relatively short term jobs where they have contributed to a pension scheme and then forgotten about it. There is a free service operated by the Department for Work and Pensions, which is expert at tracking down old pensions, thanks to its extensive database of occupational pension providers. It also tracks down personal pension providers, too. Pension Tracing Service.

No comments: